Thursday, February 26, 2009

So let's get started

I couldn't waste a perfect day yesterday it was just to nice out. My blood sugars have been great lately so gearing up for the riding season should be easier than last year, hopefully. I went out yesterday, I know it will sound funny, but walked close to 3 miles. I'm determined to get out and do something no matter how minor it may seem.

I'm still waiting for all of the accessories needed for the new MTB to be delivered (gloves, helmet, etc.) once I have these rather critical pieces I will make the journey up to Ray's to put my bike through the paces and hopefully break it in and not break me. Please keep your prayers coming for warmer weather, maybe we can get some here.

Also, if anyone has a lead on where I can get any sort of bike rack for a 2008 VW Jetta 4D with a spoiler on the trunk, please let me know. It's been a SOB to find.

1 comment:

Kim said...

We have a bike rack that fits both our cars with spoilers...I don't know what kind it is though.