Monday, June 15, 2009

Saturday First

Hello everyone! It was a really busy weekend!!! Saturday I decided to rest up for the big ride on Sunday, so Molly and I decided to go to White House Fruit Farm and pick fresh strawberries! I've attached some pictures to show you how it went. Also on Friday my little Lexi ate a bug and got sick all over everything in the apartment. :( The carpet, couch and comforter all felt her wrath! So the evening was spent at the laundry mat washing the comforter. All and all it was a great Spring Saturday and Lexi is doing much better. It hit the sack somewhat early to get ready for my Tour de Cure ride on Sunday, stay tuned for the TDC ride report.

Arriving at the farm


Molly picking berries


Me picking berries


Our pickings


Our fingers afterwards

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Mmmm I LOVE strawberries... but I'm always afraid of bringing home bugs when I hand-pick things.