Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So......

my mind has been a million places over the past week or so. I have a race coming up at Vulture's Knob that will be fun but I wish I had a little more technical off-road practice ahead of time. Oh well, what's the worst that could happen??? :) I wish the weather would let up, no more rain. I wish work would let up, this is supposed to be the slow season but we keep letting new product launches creep ahead of schedule and now it's time to get crack-a-lacking on planning and execution.

Most of all I wish I could fast forward to next Wednesday and get the all clear from my mother about my brother. He goes in for his first post-cancer scan on Tuesday. He's doing great and getting back to all of the procrastinating a 20 year old should be doing, but the what-ifs still keep me awake at night. Why do I have to be a worrier??? Sheesh!!!!

Well wish Kevin luck next week and me luck this weekend!!! I'll try to do everyone proud! :)

3 comments:

Mnowac said...

Oooh good luck to your brother. You and your family will be in my thoughts!

Kelly said...

Good luck to your brother! And you don't need luck... you'll do fine.

GRIESE.J said...

Best of luck to your brother, and to you on your race. My first in 2 years is in 3 weeks and I am very anxious, even though I'll hit middle of pack, if I finish. Just make sure you leave it all in the race so you know you didn't hold back.

Good Luck , and Praying for your brother