Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stairway to heaven???

Nope that's just Ira road!!! I was feeling a little guilty for not getting out at all this past week. So I decided to punish myself a bit by taking my route backwards and adding in some hills. The moral of the story is, if you are ever riding through the valley and you are cold, try climbing Ira road. It's a good length and practically straight up! I'm sure the locals know what I am referring to. The good news is however, I made it up without t much trouble and on my MTB which is a solid 13.5 lbs. heavier than my road bike!!! I'll be all set for the Tour de Cure Championship route when that comes around! I finished my ride by riding up Boston Mills road which I normally ride down. Again a bastard of a road but felt really good and strong on my way up! Happy riding!

No comments: