My new diabetic friend Nancy tagged me so I need to give 10 random facts and then tag 6 more people. Similar to Nancy I don't know 6 people that blog, but I do know a few. :)
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird/random/odd facts, habits and goals.
Alright, time to get started....
1. I've loved cycling all of my life. I built my MTB from the frame up, ordering the best parts from around the country.
2. Only decision I've ever regretted, selling that MTB for $250 in college which was probably spent on alcohol.
3. I absolutely hate onions. I will not eat them in, on or around anything.
4. If I could get paid to ride my bike, I would call my boss and quit right now on Saturday night.
5. I wish I was on the insulin pump, can't wait to start in September.
6. I love camping but haven't gone in 10 years. That may be the only vacation I can afford this summer.
7. I love cars, I know a lot about them and am just drawn to them for some reason. I can identify any car, most of the time by only seeing the fraction of the vehicle or the grill.
8. I like trying new beers but usually go for Captain and Diet Coke when I'm out.
9. My hero is Lance Armstrong, I have a huge poster of him above my fireplace. He is an inspiration to me.
10. I have 5 pairs of brown casual shoes. Not sure how that happened but I wear all of them, well, not at once but you get the picture.
Hmm...I'll send this to:
Kim because she's been blogging forever
Ken White bc he is the only other blogger I know
John, well, you can blog on myspace
Matt, same as John
I'll figure out a few more, later!