Saturday, May 24, 2008

More Craziness!

Well, it's official, well..., for the most part. The preliminary exam on my brother revealed Ewing's Sarcoma which is a form of soft tissue cancer. The whole family is coming together for a meeting on Thursday to discuss everything. In my work world we would call it a "workstart" meeting to begin a project. Our project now, eliminate cancer. For some reason I think this will be the biggest project I will work on in my lifetime. But they picked a tough opponent this time. My family has it's ups and downs just like every other family but we are all extremely motivated at the things we do. My sister and I already have support plans we are conjuring up, we will hit this hard and be done with it. The grim reaper of cancer is going to wish he had picked someone with a smaller heart and a brother and sister that wasn't as cool as Kim and I are! :) Hang in there Kevin and we are with you on your journey to become a cancer survivor!

Love,
Your Big Brother

No comments: